Dream Interpretation

Need Dreams Interpreted? Ask a Dream Interpreter ASAP

Dream Interpretation

In my dream I was with my ex boyfriend. At first we were

Customer Question
clothed then we flirted with...
In my dream I was with my ex boyfriend. At first we were clothed then we flirted with each other, were suddenly naked and heading towards a shower together. My current boyfriend appeared, also naked and asked what I was doing naked with another man. I said that my ex boyfriend was about to take a shower and my current boyfriend did not appear to be trobled by this answer. He went into the shower himslef. Next in the dream, a female friend of my ex boyfriend appeared and she had a serious hair loss problem. Her hair was attached to her head through small holes in a skin tight cap. The dream ended there.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Dream Interpretation
1/7/2016
Dream Interpretation Expert: Mrs.SandMan, Consultant replied 1 year ago
Mrs.SandMan
Mrs.SandMan, Consultant

The dream is showing a process of emotions being cleansed relating to your past and current relationship. Have you recently been working on feelings or thoughts relating to your ex?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
This ex is from a long time ago and I have not had anything to work on regarding that relationshop in a long time, but I have had him popping into my thoughts randomly over the past few days.

Is there any reason you may be thinking about it? Such as something that has reminded you of him? Can I ask if you believe In God?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I received a text message from him wishing me merry Christmas on the day but other than that we have not had contact and there isn't anything I can think of that has reminded me of him. I follow a spiritual path

If this is not the case then he is most likely symbolic. Meaning he can represent a few different things in your dream. Your old ways of doing things in a relationship, the past, or depending on how you view him and what the cause was to the end of your relationship. He can also represent certain perspectives, view points or characteristics. Since your current boyfriend was in the dream. The dream can be showing how you are cleansing this from your relationship with your current boyfriend. With this female friend also being in the dream can represent the same thing. Hair in dreams usually represents our current wisdom. Since her hair is falling out, you are loosing this "old wisdom" and are replacing it with new wisdom in your current relationship.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Thank you very much for your help

Your very welcome.

Mrs.SandMan
Mrs.SandMan
Mrs.SandMan, Consultant