Mrs.SandMan
Mrs.SandMan, Consultant
Experience:  Spiritual Scholar of dreaming last 5 years.
11507085

I was somewhere i have never seen before and there were

Customer Question

I was somewhere i have never seen before and there were mountains and lots of water. I went with my family. Xome ro fins out, there was alot of nightmarish things going on. People were dying. So everyone had to to different things in order to have a chance to live! I, in my dream was sleeping, and awoke with hearing a demonlike voice talking and making my friend feel good. That is one thing that scared me. Next, i was sent on a task in order to live. There was no rules or map of how to do it. Just where to go...like show up. My husband was with me. Then someone or something killed him and put him under a tree stump that opened. I was terrified. So i idnt want to go any further, but i did. I was made to swallowa key. And thats when i woke up.
Category: Dream Interpretation
Expert:  Mrs.SandMan replied 1 year ago.

Showing you are fighting a demonic stronghold. It Can relate to you awakening to the spiritual realm. With these people having a chance to live is showing how they have the chance to believe in God and to use the power of the holy spirit which is the key you had to swallow. When you follow the world, it brings a spiritual death. You follow God and he gives you life. With you just showing up is God calling you to awakened and to follow Christ. With your husband being killed can either show he is dead spiritually or he is dyeing to his flesh. Tree is spirituality.