Dream Symbolist
Dream Symbolist, Dream Expert
Experience:  14 yrs. exp. Spiritual Consult. Jr Midwife. Dream Expert
47044666

I keep having dreams about a certain male rapper... not sure

Customer Question

Customer: HI I keep having dreams about a certain male rapper... not sure what it means but he is the celebrity that comes in my dreams
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: They are just dreams... all i know is that, Im laughing with this person all the time...hard laugh...the weather is always great..always at a beach house
JA: HAD A DREAM ABOUT A GUY I DONT KNOW, ALL I KNOW IS THAT I WAS SITTING ON A FENCE AND i WAS LAUGHING, AND HE WAS STANDING THERE IN FRONT OF ME LAUGHING.THEN I HAD A DREAM, SAME DAY, ABOUT A GUY IM ACTUALLY DATING.. SAME SITUATION, I WAS LAUGHING!!WHAT DOES THIS MEAN
Category: Dream Interpretation
Expert:  Mrs.SandMan replied 1 year ago.

I would like to offer my help since dream symbolist has been busy. You do not have to accept my answer and may wait for her response if you prefer.

Are you finding great joy in your life from these men? Since the one man was a rapper, do you enjoy his music? With the man you are dating, do you find joy in this man? Laughter is showing a sign of joy, but it can also be showing something that is not being taken seriously.