Mrs.SandMan
Mrs.SandMan, Consultant
Experience:  Spiritual Scholar of dreaming last 5 years.
11507085

, I have a reoccurring dream my husband left me else.

Customer Question

Customer: ***** *****
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I have a reoccurring dream my husband left me for someone else. In another dream, he takes me somewhere and tells me to wait and does not return. I am then accosted by a stranger and end up in a place lost and dangerous with captors. At the end of the dream, it is a dream and my capturers let me go, pay me and I am picked up by my three of my old boyfriends.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Dream Interpretation Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Yes.
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Dream Interpretation
Expert:  JohnACM replied 1 year ago.

MPlease understand, I am not at all familiar with you situation. If what I say doesn't make sense please elaborate and we can discuss it.

Dreams are sometimes more about how you feel than factual events. The first observation is rather evident. You feel betrayed by your husband. I'm not sure he has physically taken you somewhere. He as least taken you out if your comfort zone. Now that he has you there he has left you to fend for yourself.

I'm not convinced the strangers are specific people. They represent the circle of acquaintances he has left you with. I also think the the woman he has betrayed you for may not be a female at all. It very well could several things, such as his job, family, or even life style.

The payment you receive from your captors are the lessons you learn through this ordeal. All is not lost. The is hope.

The old bfs that rescue you represent your past and you returning to your comfort zone. You are looking for a bit of the past. When you find it you will hopefully find enough to bring you peace in the present.

Does that make sense to you?

Expert:  Mrs.SandMan replied 1 year ago.

This dream is showing how your husband is leaving you for something in his life. This person he left you for is representing what he is putting his attentions towards. This can be his job, friends, hobbies or addictions. When your husband chooses to put his attention into what this person represents, it leaves you feeling vulnerable and unprotected emotionally, this is relating to the captures in you dream. This will allow an open door for your past to come into you life. Meaning, when your husband takes his attention and intimacy and put it towards what this woman is representing, it opens up your mind to want to find another man, or go back to your old ways of doing things, thus representing your old bf's. Something to fill in and replace that intimacy and attention your husband should be giving you, and not this other woman. Since there were 3 older bf's , #3 can represent the holy spirit coming into your life as well. Perhaps you go to God when your husband leaves you feeling alone? So you will need to look at your husband and see what he is putting all of his attention towards that is what this woman he is leaving you for is representing. Thank you.