Dream Symbolist
Dream Symbolist, Dream Expert
Experience:  14 yrs. exp. Spiritual Consult. Jr Midwife. Dream Expert
47044666

Last month or so I keep having a dream about the same

Customer Question

For the last month or so I keep having a dream about the same helicopter crashing in different situations. No matter where I run I can't get to it to help but it was close enough for me to hear it and feel it. Once the helicopter goes down I pull out my cell phone, dial 911 and it never rings. I was a first responder for many years and I was in the military. Do you think any of that might something to do with it? Thank you.
Category: Dream Interpretation
Expert:  Mrs.SandMan replied 1 year ago.

Yes the helicopter could be relating to your personal life and what you have been through. Normally a helicopter is symbolic of authority. Do you feel that you have lost your authority in your life or a certain situation? Cellphone can represent information and communication, that you are seeking help within that area. Whatever this relates you, you are not getting the help you need. So within your personal life, is there an area in which you feel out of control and are seeking help?