Mrs.SandMan
Mrs.SandMan, Consultant
Experience:  Spiritual Scholar of dreaming last 5 years.
11507085

My ex boyfriend and I we're talking and it was brought to

Customer Question

My ex boyfriend and I we're talking and it was brought to our attention we had the same dream. His, he had more recently, mine was about 2 or 3 weeks ago. I just remember the location and the strange event, which is this.....I was in a glass house on a beautiful secluded beach, looking outside ,when all of a sudden the entire glasshouse shattered, and I woke up harshly, as if it was a nightmare, it was unlike anything I've ever experienced in a long time. Now, my ex boyfriends dream, he provided more detail....his dream took place in a glasshouse on a beach ,but we we're arguing about something, and then one by one glass began to shatter, then the entire glasshouse shattered soon after. Me and my ex boyfriend have had a lot of ups and Downs in our past relationship, like a lot of awful things happened, but through it all we remained really good friends, but we're sooo incredibly drained and tired of trying over and over again for it just not to work. I don't know, sometimes I fee
Category: Dream Interpretation
Expert:  Mrs.SandMan replied 1 year ago.

This glass house is representing how you "view things" in the world. Being on a secluded beach is showing how you are secluding yourself emotionally or spiritually. I believe something is going to take place in your life that is going to shatter your current way of viewing things. If your bf had the same dream, he to is going to be impacted as well. Every time an argument takes place, it can destroy the current foundation your in. Then comes a breaking point and you will begin to "see" things differently. It may be emotionally rocky for the both of you before this breaking point takes place.