Dream Symbolist
Dream Symbolist, Dream Expert
Experience:  14 yrs. exp. Spiritual Consult. Jr Midwife. Dream Expert
47044666

I had a dream last night that I was camping with my in-laws

Customer Question

I had a dream last night that I was camping with my in-laws (their whole big extended family) at one of their cabins in the woods somewhere. I had my car with me. There was a swimming pool. I just wanted to be alone so I could watch porn and masturbate.
So I went to my car and hid, but didn't do anything there besides get feelings of overwhelming fear. I did not want any of my wife's family to find me or know where I was, so I put the car in neutral and it began creeping down the street. Then younger members
of her family started running through the woods. I didn't know what to do. I was scared and felt like I needed to help them. I thought they were in trouble. Sure enough, a man came at us through the woods with a bad intention... I started screaming but no
voice was coming out. I kept trying to make a sound but my voice was silent. It was horrifying and made me feel very little. Then I woke up and I had a horrible pain in my jaw... I had pulled a muscle in my jaw while I was asleep. It still hurts :(.
Category: Dream Interpretation
Expert:  Mrs.SandMan replied 1 year ago.

This dream is relating to you and your family. Street is a place of making decisions in one's life. This man who is attacking is showing you are powerless because of your actions and temptations you are giving into in real life. When you give into the flesh, then it takes away from your spiritual power of stopping the enemy or wordily things from affecting your family. It also allows an open door in your life and your families life to allow your family to be attacked spiritually and physically. With you being the head of the family, you have the ability to close these doors and to protect your family. It also allows and open door for fear to come into your life. I would recommend digging deeper into yourself to find what is causing you to want to give into these temptations. There is always a root to every problem, and its a battle to get there but it is indeed worth it.