DrJackiePhD
DrJackiePhD, Doctor
Experience:  I have been doing research in relational/interpersonal communication since 1998. My Ph.D. is in interpersonal communication.
68163550

I have always had wetdreams of my mom and I would with way

Customer Question

I have always had wetdreams of my mom and I would with way moremore cum on me my blankets walls and floor I now its not normal to cum that much but is it normal that she excites me that much
Is it normal to like it
One dream was, I was laying in bed dead asleep and in my dream I was laying on my back with my head turnd looking at the TV on the right when I start to feel something good but in my dream I keep watching TV it starts to feel better and better so I start
moving with it and I look in front of me and I see my mom was like dripping wet with sweat strataling me going a medium. speed and I look down at my penis and that's when I comprehend that it was my mom and i liked it
Category: Dream Interpretation
Expert:  DrJackiePhD replied 1 year ago.

I'm Dr. Jackie, an interpersonal communication researcher/professor and relationship expert. I want to help--I don't really see a question, so I want to make sure I address what you want me to. Are you asking if this is OK? Do you want advice/recommendations on how to stop this? If you can answer me, it really will help me better answer you.

Also, I'll send you my phone and Skype information should you prefer to talk about this rather than chat in this forum.

Best,

--Dr. Jackie