Dream Interpretation

Need Dreams Interpreted? Ask a Dream Interpreter ASAP

Dream Interpretation

I keep dreaming about my ex husband who is now married

Customer Question
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Dream Interpretation
8/31/2015
Dream Interpretation Expert: Dr. Norman Brown, PhD replied 2 years ago
Dr. Norman Brown

The purpose of most/all dreams is to help the dreamer move forward on her life path, but most dreams are not literally predictions or "true insights" but are symbolic in nature. So in order to understand what guidance and information the dream(s) are offering, we have to study the DIFFERENCES between what your waking mind knows and assumes to be true and the meaning of the symbolic content and plot line of the dream(s). So if you want to learn something from your dreams about your exhusband, you'll need to write down the content of at least one or two dreams (perhaps those that most surprised or shocked you--because SURPRISE is the way our mind selects what is most NEW NEWS to pay attention to--including SHOCK headlines in a traditional newspaper. Then if you can also remember what event(s) or thought(s) were happening at the time of each dream that seem to be related to the images or subject matter of the dream, I can begin to collaborate with you to draw the connections to your dreams, and you can gain unexpected information and guidance to help you move forward. I'll await your response. I am NOT a psychic, but I've been doing dream interpretation for over 50 years, over 40 of it professionally.

10

I don't understand your response. Are you telling me that you have had 10 dreams? I can't interpret your dreams about your exhusband if you won't tell me any of them. It's very likely that the interpretation of your dreams about your exhusband will show you information and point towards guidance that you could not guess from just reading the surface story of any of your dreams. But if you won't tell me any of your dreams I can't help you at all. I can only GUESS that you are dreaming repeatedly about him because there is something you need to about him and/or your attitudes and relationship to him BEFORE you can move on with your own life, because REPEATING dreams are insisting that you pay attention to their content by showing you that they are going to bother you until you do pay attention, and that means getting interpretations that reveal what it is that you need to realize before you can move on. I'm still waiting for you to tell me at least one dream, one ENTIRE dream, with all of its scenes, even if some scenes seem to have nothing to do with your exhusband.

Dr. Norman Brown
Dr. Norman Brown
Dr. Norman Brown, PhD