Dream Interpretation

Need Dreams Interpreted? Ask a Dream Interpreter ASAP

Dream Interpretation

One and a half years ago, I was sleeping soundly, but woke

Customer Question
to find a beautiful big...
One and a half years ago, I was sleeping soundly, but woke to find a beautiful big brown eagle next to my bed, just staring at me. We stared at each other for awhile, I was amazed at how beautiful and healthy it looked. But his eyes were captivating, I could not stop staring at him. Then I realised I am staring at a wild animal and that he could attack me, I got very scared, but at that moment the eagle gasp and said "Don't be afraid I would never harm you, not you" Then I felt safe. The eagle never took his eye of me but kept asking if he could sit on my bed the whole time he first appeared, I asked him why but I never got a response and because he never told me, I said no all the time. I fell back to sleep and don't know how long for, but woke up to see if he was still there. He was, and still asking me could he sit on my bed. This has been playing with my mind and I would love to know what this is about.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Dream Interpretation
8/6/2015
Dream Interpretation Expert: Deardebra, Advice Columnist replied 2 years ago
Deardebra
Deardebra, Advice Columnist

Thank you for your question. An eagle in your dream is about realizing your desires in life and having courage to go after those goals. I want you to think about what is something in your life you always wanted to accomplish? Think about how to achieve that goal in your life. The Eagle came to you to watch and be your guidance to accomplish what you were meant to do in your life. The color of the eagle is brown which means you need to get back to your roots. This could have a few meanings because this could represent a goal you wanted to achieve since you were a child or it could mean you need to think about where you are from and how it influenced your life today. I feel like the eagle was representing someone guiding you through your life helping you along the way to guide you to achieving. It is a sense of security for that eagle to be there. I feel that you should write down or think about what you want to accomplish and set out to achieve your goals. Thank you for your question.

Dream Symbolist
Dream Symbolist
Dream Symbolist, Dream Expert