Dream Symbolist
Dream Symbolist, Dream Expert
Experience:  14 yrs. exp. Spiritual Consult. Jr Midwife. Dream Expert
47044666

My sister dreamt my dad died two nights ago. My godmother told my sister but would n

Customer Question

Hi. My sister dreamt my dad died two nights ago. My godmother told my sister but would not give any details. Last night, my dad dreamt that I died. There was an explosion of multi-colored metal in my kitchen. Though I died, my children survived. My husband used the pieces of metal to create a few pieces of art. What does it mean?
Category: Dream Interpretation
Expert:  Psychotherapist replied 2 years ago.
This is really an interesting dream. I usually go through the dream as if it is a story and ask about your feelings and perceptions about the symbols in the dream and how this may relate to your real life. I feel getting more details about your dream and your life helps to make the interpretation more accurate. Would you like to go through and answer some questions?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Sure!
Thank you, ***** ***** willingness to work with me. This may be a little harder since you did not have the dream. If you can ask the dreamers that could be helpful.What is interesting about this idea is that you and your dad have died. I would love to be able to ask them questions about their dreams. I do wonder if there is anything going on in your family that is bringing up death in dreams for your sister and your dad? Do you think if I gave you a list of questions for your sister and your father they would answer them? It would make it so much clearer? What do you think of your godmother telling your sister about the dream I guess another sister had but not telling the details? Is that like her? Did your dad tell you that he dreamt there was an explosion of multicolor metals in your kitchen in his dream? Has there been any kind of physical or emotional explosion meaning a big change, crisis, something new, because the fascinating part is that the 2 had these dreams about family members deaths within a close period of time. Around what age are your children? Is it like your husband to be creative with materials? I have a thought about his creation of the metals as I am assuming the explosion of metal may had something to do with your death in the dream. He may have wanted to create something that would be something for your children as a memorial. I am sorry this isn't as clear as I would like it but it is because in the way I interpret dreams, each dreamer is dealing with their own perception or issue through the dream.If they would be cooperative we might really get something accurate. It is unusual for family members to have similar dreams unless there is something going on perhaps under the surface that is bringing up these feelings. Also, your Godmother plays into it in that she will not give the details. Please answer any questions, ask questions make comments. Also, let me know if you think your sister and or father would be willing to answer some questions about their dreams. The questions would bring out more detail, their feelings and perceptions in the dreams as well as real life. I think there is something emotionally going on. But I am guessing. Thank you very much Karen