Dr. Norman Brown
Dr. Norman Brown, PhD
Experience:  40yrs interpreting dreams & connecting conscious & unconscious minds
55153673

I had a dream where my deceased father, mother, sister adn

Customer Question

I had a dream where my deceased father, mother, sister adn brother in law were in. What does itmean
Category: Dream Interpretation
Expert:  Dr. Norman Brown replied 2 years ago.
It's pretty likely that there is important information and guidance for you in the dream. But to figure out what it is I need to know the dream in as much detail as you can remember and write down, and all of the scenes before and after when they appeared, along with what event(s) or thought(s) might have triggered the dream when you had it. You don't have to worry about whether everything you write is 100% accurate or not, because this is a conversation with both your unconscious (dream) and conscious (recollections) combined. I will ask questions designed to discover what aspects of each relative are brought together to show you what you can learn from this "visitation dream." It's probably an important message, so please don't just let it go without writing out the details and the whole story line.
Are these all the important people in your nuclear family? Or do you still have living siblings? And did they all die close together? Or were there years in between their passing?