Dream Interpretation

Need dreams interpreted? Ask a dream interpreter ASAP

Im an 18 year old female and ive been dealing with a lot of very stres…

Customer Question
Im an 18 year old...
Im an 18 year old female and ive been dealing with a lot of very stressful stuff lately.. I had a dream last night that i was at work (im a shot girl at a gentlemans club) sitting down and when i stood up there was a pile of blood and what looked like flesh.. what does this mean?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Dream Interpretation
Answered in 5 days by:
7/20/2015
Dream Interpretation Expert: Psychotherapist, Consultant replied 3 years ago
Psychotherapist
Psychotherapist, Consultant
May I ask you some questions about your dream. It will make the dream more accurate.
Of course
Thank you for answering my questions. I like to go through a dream as if it is a story. I will ask you questions about your feelings thoughts and perceptions about the symbols in the dream and how these same feelings apply to your everyday life. I may put some things together however, this is a collaborative effort so please correct me if something does not sound right. This is not the interpretation it is gathering information. In the dream when you were at work how were you feeling? In the dream do you remember what happened before you sat down. Did you have any interactions with anyone? If so how did you feel about them? Also how do you feel about being a shot girl at a gentlemen's club ? Do you have the same feelings about any other part of your life? When you were sitting down were you interacting with anyone? were you experiencing any feelings? When you stood up you must have been horrified to see the blood and flesh? Did it come out of your vagina? I wondered if it was a miscarriage? Did the blood and flesh have any meaning to you? Have you had any worries of getting pregnant? Or did it seem like the blood was not connected to you?. Please answer any questions, ask questions, make comments. The more details we get about the dream and your real life the more accurate the interpretation will be. Thanks very much. Karen