Dream Interpretation

Need dreams interpreted? Ask a dream interpreter ASAP

I dream consistently of space, or its more of a feeling of…

Customer Question
i dream consistently of space...
i dream consistently of space, or its more of a feeling of being in the middle of nowhere, helpless almost but not in a negative manner. i hear faint voices but dont ever see a face, and when i move everything seems "glitchy" like my arm pixelates and freezes but the other part just morphs on. does this mean anything?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Dream Interpretation
Answered in 1 day by:
6/26/2015
Dream Interpretation Expert: Dream Symbolist, Dream Expert replied 3 years ago
Dream Symbolist
Dream Symbolist, Dream Expert
Thank you for waiting. I would be happy to help you understand this dream. You mention you feel helpless but not in a negative manner. What else do you feel? Are the faint voices disembodied? Do you recognize them? Do I understand correctly that your arm (which arm?) pixelates and the rest of your body does not? What do you mean it morphs on? With a little more information I can help you better understand this dream.