Dream Interpretation

Need dreams interpreted? Ask a dream interpreter ASAP

Years I have dreams ,over and over on a regular

Customer Question
For many years I have...
For many years I have dreams ,over and over on a regular basis, with bears in them and around me. I live in Arizona. No bears near by. What does this mean?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Dream Interpretation
Answered in 1 day by:
6/25/2015
Dream Interpretation Expert: Dr. Norman Brown, PhD replied 3 years ago
Dr. Norman Brown
I'm not going to short-change you by giving a few standardized interpretations of bears--because I'd be wasting my time and yours. But if you'll write down 1 or two of your most vivid dreams, especially including the most SURPRISING or SHOCKING moments in each dream, and ALSO including what you can think of as possibly triggering event(s) or thought(s) around the time of those dreams, then I can begin to interpret those dreams, with your active participation, and you'll probably gain some guidance of value for your current personality development. Your age, gender and living & working circumstances would also help.