Dream Interpretation

Need dreams interpreted? Ask a dream interpreter ASAP

Late Sunday night i awakend from a sound sleep, three different…

Customer Question
Late Sunday night i awakend...
Late Sunday night i awakend from a sound sleep, three different times I Felt a sudden hit in my chest and my body jumped. Late Monday night I was fast asleep, and I Felt I hit in my chest again, but in that instant I also saw a flash of white and yellow light, and three shadows over me. Please tell me what this means.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Dream Interpretation
6/24/2015
Dream Interpretation Expert: Santo B, Social Worker replied 2 years ago
Santo B
Santo B, Social Worker
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a licensed social worker. I am not sure I can interpret your dream, but I would like to know, did you feel physical pain or discomfort when you awoke? The flashing of light, the shadows, and the feeling in your chest could indicate some sort of medical condition. As a social worker, we are taught to rule out any physical issues or medical conditions before offering help or treatment. You might want to visit with your physician (Medical Doctor) to make sure there isn't an underlying medical concern.
I hope I was helpful. Please reach out to me with additional questions.