Dream Interpretation

Need dreams interpreted? Ask a dream interpreter ASAP

As well as last night I had another dream of my ex, but this…

Customer Question
As well as last night...
As well as last night I had another dream of my ex, but this time she was sitting on my lap in a white dress, we weren't talking but she was bare foot, and I was looking and playing with her feet
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Dream Interpretation
Answered in 1 hour by:
6/22/2015
Dream Interpretation Expert: Dr. Norman Brown, PhD replied 3 years ago
Dr. Norman Brown
Is your feeling relationship with her still very active? Because these images suggest physically intimate relating. Is her white dress signaling innocence? or could it be like a wedding dress? or like some other meaningful aspect of her personality? If she's barefoot, she's either very childlike or she's baring her soles ("soul") to you and you're able to be playful with her soul. Is she childlike? How are these images in your dream Similar to and Different from the way things are in you real life?