Dream Interpretation

Need dreams interpreted? Ask a dream interpreter ASAP

Lately I am having dreams that my mother is always mean to…

Customer Question
lately I am having dreams...
lately I am having dreams that my mother is always mean to me.... which isn't true she has always been there for me
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Dream Interpretation
6/5/2015
Dream Interpretation Expert: Dr. Norman Brown, PhD replied 3 years ago
Dr. Norman Brown
The contrast between your waking conviction that your mother is always there for you and your dream is important. What is your mother doing or saying in the dreams that is ALWAYS mean to you? And in what ways has your relationship with your mother changed recently that could be similar to or even DIFFERENT than what the dreams are showing you? We need more detail of what you mean by "always there for you" in waking life situations on the one side and "always mean to you" in specific details in your recent dreams. If you can furnish those contrasts, we can probably get to the symbolic meanings of the dreams.
What is your age, gender, and living situation? What changes are happening in your life? (And be prepared to be surprised by the meaning of your dreams.)