Dream Interpretation

Need dreams interpreted? Ask a dream interpreter ASAP

I dreamed my parental rights to my children was taken by the…

Customer Question
I dreamed my parental rights...
I dreamed my parental rights to my children was taken by the state
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Dream Interpretation
Answered in 1 day by:
5/31/2015
Dream Interpretation Expert: Mrs.SandMan, Consultant replied 2 years ago
Mrs.SandMan
Mrs.SandMan, Consultant
Hello, Thank you for sharing your dream. You may know or not know, dreams are usually symbolical in nature.
You dream sounds distressing, is there some real life issues going on with your children where they may be taken from you?
How did you feel in the dream?
With the answers to these questions and any extra info, details you can ad the better and clearer interpretation I can provide.
I will watch for your response and then continue. Thank you.
Dream Symbolist
Dream Symbolist
Dream Symbolist, Dream Expert