Dream Symbolist
Dream Symbolist, Dream Expert
Experience:  14 yrs. exp. Spiritual Consult. Jr Midwife. Dream Expert
47044666

I would like please to seek help in understanding my

Customer Question

Hello!
I would like please to seek help in understanding my dream:
I dreamt I was subscribing to a singing competition (not really a competition but people who wanted to sing had to subscribe) - there were two ladies writing my name and taking my info: a psychotherapist i have been seeing lately and a lady who used to be my colleague more than 5 years ago - whom i barely know.
Moreover, the psychotherapist was for some reason selling shoes, so i told her i wanted to buy the "New Balance" running shoes.
That's it!
Thanks a lot
Joelle
Category: Dream Interpretation
Expert:  Psychotherapist replied 2 years ago.
May I ask you some questions about feelings and meanings in your dream & in your life; as details,feelings,perceptions
can give you insights
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
sure, please go ahead
Hi, Thank you for being willing to answer my questions. I like to go through a dream as if it were a story. I will ask you about your feelings and perceptions of the symbols in the dream as well as in your real life. I may put some parts together. However, this is a collaborative effort and if what I write does not feel right, please let me know. This is not the interpretation but just information gathering.
How did you feel when you were subscribing to the singing competition in the
dream? Does it remind you of anything in your real life?
When you saw the two ladies taking down your info how did you feel? Specifically the psychotherapist? And the colleague?In real life how do you think about the therapist? The colleague? Do they have things in common?I think it is interesting that the therapist was selling new balance shoes. I wonder if you started seeing her feel more balanced or if you have been feeling more balanced lately?
I also wonder if singing means anything to you? Please answer questions, ask questions, make comments. The more details we have the dream and your real life the more accurate the interpretation can be. Thank you Karen