Dream Interpretation

Need Dreams Interpreted? Ask a Dream Interpreter ASAP

Dream Interpretation

I dreamt of my cat who I lost two years ago and loved dearly.

There was a lot of...
I dreamt of my cat who I lost two years ago and loved dearly. There was a lot of cats in the dream, one in particular, had a different but nice marking - it made me realise I hadn't seen my pet in the while and so I got very worried and starting calling him. After a bit, he came but he was extremely distressed and frightened and hiding under a car looking concerned at the other felines. I picked him up to take him to a private room to feed him as he was also hungry but his distress really concerned me and so I woke up. Have you any idea what this means. Is the cat OK or does he represent something. Miss that little guy!
1/17/2013
Lucy
Lucy, Mensa Member

My name is XXXXX XXXXX I would be happy to answer your questions today.

Dreaming that you have lost a cat represents that the dreamer has an independent spirit. It suggests that the dreamer is allowing something to hold him back or keep him from being free. A dream that involves saving a cat represents reclaiming independence and power over a situation.

The fact that the cat was found in the dream suggests change, or that the dreamer is recognizing an aspect of himself that was previously suppressed or hidden.

Please rate my service positively before signing out, as this is the only way that I get credit for the time I spend helping you. I hope that you are 100% satisfied - otherwise, please reply so we can continue the conversation. Good luck.

Thanks, XXXXX XXXXX I ask about the cat being distressed because that woke me? And so the cat, although once a pet, was a symbol?

Cats in general are a symbol.

The fact that it took the form of your beloved pet, and the fact that it was distressed, may suggest that there is something in your past that is haunting you. That also could explain why the distress in the dream you up, if it is related to a real problem you are experiencing or something that is troubling you.
Lucy
Lucy, Mensa Member

Thanks again.

I don't know your background in these matters, but that seemed fair enough.

All the best,

Lisa B

I have spent more than ten years studying dream interpretation and tarot.

I'm glad I could help. Have a good day.
Lucy
Lucy
Lucy, Mensa Member