Dream Interpretation

Need Dreams Interpreted? Ask a Dream Interpreter ASAP

Dream Interpretation

If I dream about having a baby boy. What does that mean I

If I dream about having...
If I dream about having a baby boy. What does that mean

I also have dreamt of baby poopo
9/8/2012
Josie-Mod

Hi, I'm a Moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!

Ok. I can wait
Thank you for your continued patience. We will continue the search for a Professional for you.
Mrs.SandMan
Mrs.SandMan, Consultant
Hello, Thank you for sharing your dream. I am sorry about your waiting time.
Could you tell me a little more about your dream of having the baby boy?
Are you trying to have a baby in real life?
The baby poo, is it from the baby boy in your dream?
Details are important in dreams, the more you can remember the better.
Thank you for responding back to me with the answers to my questions, it will help me with your dream meanings.
Blessings.
Hi. Here is more information. In the dream. Everyone yearned to have a baby but something or someone was regulating the conception process. I kept returning to see when my turn will be approved. one day unenthusiastic I waited only to be surprised that I was given approval to concieve.
All of a sudden I was enjoying the happiness of a new baby boy. However I observed all others having baby girls.

In the midst of it all I had to do a diaper change. The tension was not comfortable.

In response to your question. No. I am not trying to have a child. And probably cant since I am 50.

Thank you for your additional information, it is very helpful to me.

Just so you know, baby girls in dreams usually refer to the "creative" sides of what it is representing, and the baby boys usually refer to the "power" aspects.

The someone or something regulating the conception process could be speaking of a boss, a spouse, a process, paperwork, anything that would need to come before your new birth.

The new birth in itself can be symbolizing something new in your waking life, a new job, a new relationship, a new idea, a new beginning, a new business adventure, etc...Also, babies can be representing spiritual gifts.

Your baby is a boy, so whatever your new things is may have a element of power to it.
Interesting enough you have to do a diaper change....poo in dreams can be a symbol of something undesirable to you, or a cleansing, cleaning up that is needed.

Seems to me overall that there is something in your waiting life you may have been waiting on to happen for awhile now, and everything is going to turn in your favor, but there is something else that comes with this, that you may find uncomfortable to go through.

Does this fit in with your life? Please respond back if it does not, or if you have any questions, I am happy to help. Thank you and blessings to you.
Mrs.SandMan
Mrs.SandMan, Consultant
I had another dream.

In the dream I return to my town of birth

Across from where I lived. Lives the family of a well known professional. Somehow
my mother [who passed15 years ago...and my then but not now close neice went inside the house. We were allowed to spend the night. My mother was hungry. I was uncomfortanble getting the food to cook.

So I got potatoes. Fried them. Then got into the swimming pool with the plate. Since I just made enough i was upset the round sliced potatoes began to float on the top of the water.
I looked at my neice upset. I expected her help. She saw my fustration and helped me put some potatoes back on the plate to give to my mother.

I spoke with the rich man's staff who had met my father on several occassions when we lived there. Father died 29 years ago.

The rich mans house was big and dusty.
They had two dogs
when I picked up the broom to clean as good house guest.
The staff warmed up to me and we spoke they remebered my family highlights. My sister incident and brothers death.

I noticed the dog pooping. The shape of the poop was like a marshmellow but a little bigger and light brown.

I went out side and saw two separate set of workers

one young
another old.

Not clear if they were related to the rich man but were definitely incharge of the house.
I saw a lot of organization in how they recycled and separated the trash. But dusty the house seemed dusty.

As I walk outside it was snowing and I was totally nude.

A lot of people were getting tours. The families wore coats.
None of the families made a fuss about my nudity but me.

After having conversation with the old couple. They seemed happy to be together at last drove off in two separate luxury cars like very in love.

The young man offered to take me to his room for clothes.
We got there and the building had many one level rooms for the many workrrs needed to maintain the mansion.

i woke up when one of the workers threaten to tell I was in their quarters.
Thank you for your accept and positive rating, it is much appreciated. Sorry about the wait on this other dream that you sent, and thank you for sending it to me :)

Your dreams beginning starts out with the element of your past-the place of your birth.
Two things stand out here, your mother being there even though she has passed and your niece who you were once close to.

This may show that there is a relationship that you are in now or have been in in your waking life that could effected by something of your past. Is it a on and off again type of relationship-like your niece? That could be why your nice is there.

The potato part is interesting symbol. They can mean a traditional form of nourishment in the emotions, mental or spiritual form.
Being there was the swimming pool, this makes the potato a meaning a little clearer, swimming pools are places of family, so the "traditional family" may be what they are indicating.

Take a note here, you were "uncomfortable" getting the food to cook. Can this be saying that you are uncomfortable with the traditional ways of your family?

The potatoes getting into the water, this may also being saying the same....you may be upset about something to do with family tradition, and family relationships.

2 dogs-they can speak of responsibilities, relationships or obligations.
The 2 can stand for division.

Being nude-do you feel vulnerable? exposed in real life?
Do you feel that people are viewing you harshly?
This could also be a pun that you just want the "Naked" (real) Truth.

It is snowing, this can show there are things that are being hidden, being covered up, or things that are frozen.

The cleaning you do and the dogs pooping seem to indicate some cleansing that you are doing or need to do in your life. That could be mental emotion or spiritual cleansing, or a combination of them all.

The two workers in you dream could be there to show that the work you have to do in this cleansing/relationship situations involves old issues and new, as in the old worker and the young worker.

The house being dusty can show "the residue of things past". Showing you this so it can be recognized and dealt with.

Here is a very helpful element-You said in the dream you saw a lot of organization in how they recycled and separated trash, This looks to be an example set for you to show you how to do your own personal cleansing and dealing with relations.

The questions is who is the rich man? Who is he representing?
Is this a symbol for your desires? To be well off? The mansion? A place that you would like to get to? Goals? Desires?

If so, you must clear the dust, you must continue on this healing/cleansing journey you have been on or start one to get to those desires.

The old couple looks like they are representing your future, see how have a conversation with them? This could be you engaging in "wisdom" (elderly-wise) and they drove off in two separate luxury cars in love. The last part can be indicating that if any relationships that you are in or will be in will succeed (luxury) you have to change, heal, grow, cleanse yourself first, be healthy on your "seperate" drive.

It will indeed take many workers (aspects of yourself) to maintain your mansion.
t the end where the worker threatens to tell that you were in their quarters, could be showing anxiety you feel while realizing all this, or of what you feel while you are in this process.

LOTS of symbols here for you, go through them and see how they apply. If you need any help or have any questions please let me know, always happy to help. Thank you and always blessings to you.
Mrs.SandMan
Mrs.SandMan, Consultant

Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX to let you know that I am going to transformations, first spiritual because the latter is heavily weighting on me. My job.

I was mistreated verbally hassased, humiliated and demoted after an on the job injury. Now I have been at home for one year with lots of anxiety. The manager's treatment rekindled the young defenseless me (abused).

My attorney tells me that I need to step it up and stop speaking and listen more (victimized). Anxiety flairs up. I feel the outside world too harsh at this time becaue of my injuries of my past.

My home relation is better now because I demand the truth about everyone. I want more spiritual foundation to heal from the "traditional" family past, that I hide, and prefer not to discuss.

My niece and I have a "need to know" relationship.

I look for opportunities of true happiness. I am anxious about the lawsuit. I have trust issues with attorny's. I for the workers comp, the other for the harassment because of how I am being addressed.

If I am acting like a victim, then I want to change. I want the past over.

You are not going to believe this but earlier today I was praying about you and your dream, and thanking God for helping me with your interpretation, but I really love to hear back on how the interp fits with the real life of the dreamers, and I hadn't from you so I prayed I would, and you did! I was so happy to see your reply! So thanks for that.

I am really sorry to hear what you have had to go through, and I agree, having a "victim" mentality is not productive and a tough place to be in.

Going all the way back to your baby boy, he is your outcome of this legal battle you are in, he is the power that you have gave birth to, power to overcome the victim position that a person can so easily slide into, but then can get stuck there.

That is a big step you made when you said, if I am acting like a victim then I want to change. AMEN! That is what it takes for any positive change, awareness and being willing, so good for you, be proud of yourself for that.

The world is a harsh place, and I am sorry to say it will only get worse my friend...you want the truth because the truth is what will set you free. BUT that is okay if the world is getting worse, why? Because you can heal and grow and get a solid foundation so you will be able to handle all the problems, negativity, and bad in the world.

What happened to you is not right, it is not fair, but it did happen and you are dealing with it. It is over with now and in your past, and like you said you want the past over. I don't blame you. I have just went through a healing journey myself for about 2 years and at the end I was able to close the doors on it and it feels amazing! I had a horrific childhood and lost some family members and my best friend to sum up a very long story....did I deserve it? No, was I a victim? YES. But I refused to remain one...I came to terms that the past was over, I could only do what I can do for the moment I am in. I turned to God, he had me feel, grieve, cry, get angry, get anxiety, get depressed, relive the memories that needed to be felt, dealt with and then forgiven and move on. It was the hardest thing I have ever done, very painful, I will not lie to you, and some of my darkest hours I have ever faced in my life (I am 48) but seriously it is oh so worth it! The freedom you feel after you shut those doors of the past, you feel like you can fly!

I don't know your spiritual beliefs of course but I feel God is detrimental to anyones recovery from anything.

The lawyer is right in the aspect of listening, it is a very good attribute to have. I have recently just realized that about 3/4's of the questions asked by people are not answered right. We have a bad habit of not listening that well. Test this and see, listen real careful of what people ask and how people reply to the questions, you will be surprised. Have you heard the saying God gave us 2 ears and one mouth, 2 ears to listen 1 mouth to talk.

I am not trying to lecture or push religion on you at all, I am not religious at all, only spiritual, and keeping it real with the truth and want to see you healed.

You sound like a strong person and I can tell you have what it takes to overcome all of what has happened and what is pending in your life, if you give this all over to God and allow him to lead you and support you through this you will be a overcomer and a whole happy, productive person.

God does love you very much and does not want you to be a prisoner to anxiety, abuse, etc...that is not from God, he is for you and not against you, and wants the best for you, as want the best for our children, as we are his.

I am here for you, for whatever I can help with, just let me know and I will do my best.
Thanks again for filling me in and I have been and will continue to pray for you.
Blessings to you always.
Mrs.SandMan
Mrs.SandMan, Consultant
Mrs.SandMan
Mrs.SandMan
Mrs.SandMan, Consultant