oldsoul999
oldsoul999, Consultant
Experience:  Dream Interpreter
60057276

I keep having dreams of being chased by lions or lions are

I keep having dreams of being chased by lions or lions are eating my leg or head
Category: Dream Interpretation
Expert:  oldsoul999 replied 6 years ago.

Hello, Traditionally lions represent great strength and courage. This may even suggest you are going to overcome some emotional difficulties.

The fact that the lions are chasing and eating you though changes this to possibly mean you need to overcome some forces or obstacles that are driving you to self-destruction.

Remember our thoughts are often our worst enemies so please check and see if it your thoughts that are attacking you. Then you could practice changing your thoughts to one that is strong and positive - a little at a time.

You know your own best answers. Trust this. I hope you find this meaningful and helpful. Love, Light, & Laughter.