Dr.RossiD
Dr.RossiD, Licensed Psychotherapist
Experience:  Certified Hypnotherapist
19260254

my baby was born with both male and female parts

Category: Dream Interpretation
Expert:  Dr.RossiD replied 6 years ago.

The dream symbolism makes more sense when it is examined in the context of your life when awake.

In this dream polarities male/female (anima/animus) were present. It may be a hint to you to be aware of the existence of polarities in your life and how they manifest and affect you. For example, are you allowing one characteristic to be more dominant than another, have you been accused of ignoring a certain quality/skill that you are otherwise good at, has anyone blamed you for being too stubborn/inflexible, etc. The dream's images show you that you can balance these discrepancies (because you have what it takes to be both firm and sensitive, hard or delicate)

You may want to think back about what was taking place at the time of the dream such as (discord at work, family disagreement, etc) and see if one part of you wanted to do one thing where another urged you to do the opposite. The dream calls for integration (finding the middle ground i.e compromise) at this time.

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
so this doesnt mean that my unborn child in which I am expecting will be born with both parts?
Expert:  Dr.RossiD replied 6 years ago.
No, it does not mean that it will happen literally.