Dog Training

Have dog training questions? Ask a dog trainer.

My Pomeranian doesn’t seem to love me anymore. He does not…

Customer Question
My Pomeranian doesn’t seem...

My Pomeranian doesn’t seem to love me anymore.

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. What is the matter with your dog?

He does not cuddle next to me when we sleep anymore, he does not seem like affection the way he used to and he is quite aggressive.

Veterinarian's Assistant: Could be a lot of things that cause lethargy. The Expert will know how to help your dog. What is the dog's name and age?

John Wayne, age 6

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Dog Trainer should know about John?

He isn’t lethargic, he seems weakly bonded to me and I would like that to improve

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Dog Training
2/7/2018
Dog Trainer: Sally G., Animal Behaviorist replied 4 months ago
Sally G.
Sally G., Animal Behaviorist

Hello and welcome. My name is ***** ***** I have been in the dog field for 25 years. I am a Therapy Dog & AKC Evaluator/trainer/ as well as an assistance/service dog trainer, specializing in behavior. It will be my pleasure to help you today. It may take a few minutes for me to type a personal response or type questions regarding your situation. Your patience is very much appreciated.

When did this start?

Has there been any changes in the dogs life recently?

Has he been ill?

What do you mean by aggressive?

Give me an example of how you thought you were bonded and how he is now aggressive.