Dog Training

Have dog training questions? Ask a dog trainer.

I have a 12 week old puppy, toy poodle. She has been doing…

Customer Question
I have a 12...

I have a 12 week old puppy, toy poodle. She has been doing good accept when I put her in her room, with her toys and the place she sleeps at night, She constantly cries and whines and cries. When she with me she is so good. Right now I had to put her in her room so I can do some work, and she is crying. How can I stop this behavior.

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. Could be a lot of things that cause lethargy. The Expert will know how to help the puppy. What is the dog's name?

Her name is ***** ***** she stops crying and barking when she sees me and I let her out to be with us. It seems like anxiety to me. But how do I train her

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Bailey?

She is a toy poodle. Very smart, loving, and affectionate. She is perfectly Ok when she is with me. I have had for two weeks. She is 10 weeks old.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Dog Training
1/7/2018
Dog Trainer: Jane Lefler, Animal Behaviorist replied 7 months ago
Jane Lefler, Animal Behaviorist

Hi JaCustomer,

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is*****'t I already answer this question for you? Let me know if you did so I can close this quesitons.