Dog Training

Have dog training questions? Ask a dog trainer.

My dog has been checked and his bloodwork is ok. He sleeps…

Customer Question
My dog has been...

My dog has been checked and his bloodwork is ok. He sleeps through the night with us and no problem, but during the day sometimes he will pee in ten house after only holding a couple of hours, even when we are home and in front of us. He holds through the night, so it makes no sense.

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. Could be a lot of things that cause lethargy. The Expert will know how to help your dog. What is the dog's name and age?

Jaco. He is a toy poodle, about 12 years.

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Jaco?

He had urinary infections, but is ok now. His blood test showed nothing serious.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Dog Training
12/20/2017
Dog Trainer: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 7 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

OK

When did this begin?

When was bloodwork last run?

Do you have a copy of bloodwork to share?

Can you tell me about his past urinary tract infections? Were crystals present?

When was a urinalysis last performed?

Have x-rays or ultrasound ever been performed on the bladder?

What food does he eat?

It was run about a month ago.I do not have a copy of the bloodwork. He had a urinary tract infection, cured by antibiotics a couple of months ago. No crystals that I know of.He had urine test a few weeks ago and no infection.No xray...he eats Natural Balance vegetarian formula, canned and dry. He has no teeth. I rescued him 4 years ago and all of hist teeth were rotten, but he eats well

When did this begin?

I'm unable to offer a call at this time, John, but I would be happy to keep working together online.

I want a refund. This is not working.

I'll contact customer service for you.

I paid for a phone call and now cannot get it. Please refund now. I have been in here too long as it is
I want this refunded immediately. I have other things to care to. Please close this now. I requested a phone call, paid 28 dollars, and never got one!