Dog Training

Have dog training questions? Ask a dog trainer.

My 10 year of Havanese started tunneling behind furniture…

Customer Question
My 10 year of...

My 10 year of Havanese started tunneling behind furniture and under beds. Constant and started in last couple of days.

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. What seems to be the problem with the dog?

He has always had separation anxiety when I am gone but he doing the tunneling even with me home.

Veterinarian's Assistant: Where does the dog seem to hurt?

He doesnt seem to be hurt in any way. He eats fine and drinks plenty of water

Veterinarian's Assistant: OK. No obvious pain. What is the dog's name?

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Sam?

No is a very active 10 year old. Loves to run and play and that does not seem to have changed either. Just the aggressive tunneling under and behind furniture.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Dog Training
12/15/2017
Dog Trainer: Sarah Snow,
 replied 7 months ago
Sarah Snow

I am Dr. Snow, and I can try and help you with Sam. Does he seem to be drinking or peeing any more than normal? Any other symptoms?