Dog Training

Have dog training questions? Ask a dog trainer.

I have a dog that is an escape artist Heroes The

Customer Question
Second opinion] I have a...
Second opinion] I have a dog that is an escape artist Heroes The Neighbourhood and chases deer and sheepJA: I'm sorry to hear that. Strange behavior is often perplexing. I'm sure the Dog Trainer can help you. What is the dog's name and age?Customer: Lexie and she is 4years oldJA: How old is Lexie?Customer: 4yearsJA: Is there anything else important you think the Dog Trainer should know about Lexie?Customer: She is a very sweet loving dog and smart
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Dog Training
12/4/2017
Dog Trainer: Jane Lefler, Animal Behaviorist replied 7 months ago
Jane Lefler, Animal Behaviorist

Hi JaCustomer,

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is Jane. I have been involved professionally with dogs in the healthcare and behavioral fields for over 20 years. I’ve worked as a Vet Assistant and Behaviorist and have extensive experience in dog reproduction, as a breeder, for even longer than that.. Canine behavioral issues and training are also my specialties. It will be my pleasure to work with you today. I'm so sorry that no other expert answered your question earlier. Earlier it showed another expert locked on your question but now it is available again. . I hope you will rate my answer rather than the delay.

Do you still need help with this matter? If so, it is necessary for me to get a little information from you before I can type up your reply. Your patience is appreciated.

Can you tell me how she is escaping?

Is it over a fence, under a fence, a combination, digging, climbing, jumping or going out an opened door or gate.?

What have you tried so far?

Dog Trainer: Jane Lefler, Animal Behaviorist replied 6 months ago

I was just following up on some questions and saw that I never got a response from you. Do you still need help with your girl?