Dog Training

Have dog training questions? Ask a dog trainer.

I adopted him two DAYS Ago we have tried to make him at home…

Customer Question
I adopted him two...

I adopted him two DAYS Ago we have tried to make him at home but all he does is sit in the corner. he wont eat or drink

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. What is the dog's name?

Dingo

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Dingo?

I don't really know much about him except for he is friendly and intelligent and his personality has shifted far too quickly h he is about 7month old

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Dog Training
10/7/2017
Dog Trainer: Sally G., Animal Behaviorist replied 10 months ago
Sally G.
Sally G., Animal Behaviorist

Hello and welcome. My name is ***** ***** I have been in the dog field for 25 years. I am a Therapy Dog & AKC Evaluator/trainer/ as well as a service dog trainer, specializing in behavior. It will be my pleasure to help you today. It may take a few minutes for me to type a personal response or type questions regarding your situation. Your patience is very much appreciated.

When you picked him out of the rescue, was he a dog that hung in the background or pushed other dogs out of the way to get to you?

Is he eating and drinking normally?

Has there been any vomiting or diarrhea?

What breed of dog is he?

Do you have children or an active household?