Dog Training

Have dog training questions? Ask a dog trainer.

I need to talk to an animal (dog) behaviorist. I have

Customer Question
I need to talk...

I need to talk to an animal (dog) behaviorist. I have questions about the relationship between two of my dogs, and my interaction with them.

Veterinarian's Assistant: Do you want to talk to a Veterinarian?

This is more for an animal behaviorist...not a medical issue

Veterinarian's Assistant: OK. As the Doctor's Assistant I have a few questions for you. What are all the symptoms you're experiencing (e.g. loss of appetite, fever, rash)?

Nothing medical. They fight.

Veterinarian's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

NOT MEDICAL

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Dog Training
10/4/2017
Dog Trainer: Sally G., Animal Behaviorist replied 10 months ago
Sally G.
Sally G., Animal Behaviorist

Hello and welcome. My name is ***** ***** I have been in the dog field for 25 years. I am a Therapy Dog & AKC Evaluator/trainer/ as well as a service dog trainer, specializing in behavior. It will be my pleasure to help you today.

I am sorry that your question was not picked up last night. It looks like it may have gone to the wrong category and was moved over this morning. I will be on and off line all day today, so if you could answer the questions below and give me a little history of what is going on it would be helpful.

When did this start between them?

What are their breeds, sex and age?

Are they spayed or neutered?

What are you seeing from them?

How are they with sharing bones, toys, etc. Can one dog take a bone from another dog without incident?