Pawsitivtrainr
Pawsitivtrainr, Dog Trainer
Experience:  35+ years Training Dogs
43433232

I have a 10 week old puppy who is biting hands, etc too

Customer Question

I have a 10 week old puppy who is biting hands, etc too hard. I have already given rawhide and toys to play with, but cannot seem to keep biting in the appropriate places
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Strange behavior is often perplexing. I'm sure the Dog Trainer can help you. What is the dog's name?
Customer: Draco
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Dog Trainer should know about Draco?
Customer: 10 weeks old
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Dog Training
Expert:  Scott Perry replied 1 month ago.

Hello. My name is***** and I am a veterinarian that can answer your question. I understand Draco has a history of biting hands that is not able to be redirected with rawhides and toys. This is only being done out of a play behavior and not aggression. Is that a correct summary?