Pawsitivtrainr
Pawsitivtrainr, Dog Trainer
Experience:  35+ years Training Dogs
43433232

The last 4 nights he has pooped in the house. one time even

Customer Question

The last 4 nights he has pooped in the house. one time even when we were all still awake.
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: Its Endo and he will be two on Sept 10
JA: What is the dog's name?
Customer: Endo
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Endo?
Customer: Not really. Its strange and cant understand why hes doing it. He even went for a walk around 10pm and then pooped downstairs around 1130 Thankyou
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Dog Training
Expert:  Jane Lefler replied 1 month ago.

Hi Jacustomer,

Welcome to Just Answer. I'm so sorry that no other expert answered your question earlier. Your question just showed up on the list of unanswered questions that I have access to and I wanted to help. I hope you will rate my answer rather than the delay. My name is Jane. I have been involved professionally with dogs in the healthcare and behavioral fields for over 20 years. I’ve worked as a Vet Assistant and Behaviorist and have extensive experience in dog reproduction, as a breeder, for even longer than that.. Canine behavioral issues and training are also my specialties. It will be my pleasure to work with you today.

It is necessary for me to get a little information from you before I can type up your reply. Your patience is appreciated.

What signal does he use to let you know he has to go outside or do you just take him out on a regular schedule?

What breed is Endo?

When was his last vet visit?

Has his bowel movements been firm or looser?

What have you tried so far?

Hi again,

I noticed that you have not responded to my request for more information. Perhaps you deleted it in error or it went to your junk folder and you missed it. Here is the information request again.

What breed is Endo?

When was his last vet visit?

What have you tried so far?