Pawsitivtrainr
Pawsitivtrainr, Dog Trainer
Experience:  35+ years Training Dogs
43433232

My Pug is friendly when guests arrive for a visit, but will

Customer Question

My Pug is friendly when guests arrive for a visit, but will charge and snip at their feet we hen they leave.
Category: Dog Training
Expert:  Sally G. replied 5 months ago.

Hello and welcome. My name is ***** ***** I have been in the dog field for 25 years. I am a Therapy Dog & AKC Evaluator/trainer/ as well as an assistance/service dog trainer, specializing in behavior. It will be my pleasure to help you today. It may take a few minutes for me to type a personal response or type questions regarding your situation. Your patience is very much appreciated.

When people come arrive does he go up to them right away to greet or does he hang back a bit until he feels comfortable?

What is the interaction between guests and the dog while they visit?