Pawsitivtrainr
Pawsitivtrainr, Dog Trainer
Experience:  35+ years Training Dogs
43433232

My boxer has severe anxiety, what can I do about it? I can't

Customer Question

My boxer has severe anxiety, what can I do about it? I can't leave her at home alone and while I'm home she is on eggshells
Category: Dog Training
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Jane Lefler replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I'm Jane. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will be back in touch with you as soon as possible.

I'm not in a position to take phone calls and this question would be best answered online so I can give you appropriate links etc to help with your issue. I am a professional behaviorist and have worked with dogs and behavioral problems for over 19 years.

In order to supply you with an informed answer, it is necessary for me to collect some additional information from you. When I receive your response or reply, it will likely take me between 30-45 minutes to type up my reply if I am still online when I receive notice that you replied. I hope you can be patient.

Has Ruby always had anxiety?

If not, when did it start?

Is she spayed?

What does she do if left at home alone?

What do you mean by she is on eggshells when you are home?

Is she like that the whole time you are home?

What kind of training has she had?

How often do you take her for walks?

Any known health issues?

Not sure if you were unable to send the answers to my request for more information or if you think you did but it didn't post. Let me ask again.

Has Ruby always had anxiety?

If not, when did it start?

Is she spayed?

What does she do if left at home alone?

What kind of training has she had?

How often do you take her for walks?

Any known health issues?