Dog Training

Have Dog Training Questions? Ask a Dog Trainer.

Dog Training

5 yr old pit lad mix recused dog have had m 2 yrs gentle

Customer Question
5 yr old pit lad...
5 yr old pit lad mix recused dog have had him 2 yrs gentle with kid and family but afraid of strangers and going into ant building. How can I help him.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Dog Training
12/30/2015
Dog Trainer: Jane Lefler, Animal Behaviorist replied 1 year ago
Jane Lefler, Animal Behaviorist

Hi JaCustomer,

My name is ***** ***** I’ve been involved professionally with dogs in the health and behavioral fields for over 18 years. It will be my pleasure to work with you today.

In order to supply you with an informed answer, it is necessary for me to collect some additional information from you. When I receive your response or reply, it will likely take me between 30-45 minutes to type up my reply if I am still online when I receive notice that you replied. I hope you can be patient.

What have you done so far to help him?

What buildings is he scared to enter?

Does he come into your house?

Is he aggressive with strangers or just timid and scared?

Pawsitivtrainr
Pawsitivtrainr
Pawsitivtrainr, Dog Trainer