Dog Training

Have dog training questions? Ask a dog trainer.

I have two dogs. One gets goes after the other when stressed…

Customer Question
I have two dogs. One...
I have two dogs. One gets goes after the other when stressed of frustrated. He won't let the other dog go near the new female dog next door. How do I stop him from attacking his brother.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Dog Training
5/23/2015
Dog Trainer: Jane Lefler, Animal Behaviorist replied 3 years ago
Jane Lefler, Animal Behaviorist
Hi JaCustomer,
.
My name is ***** ***** I’ve been involved professionally with dogs in the health and behavioral fields for over 18 years. It will be my pleasure to work with you today.
In order to supply you with an informed answer, it is necessary for me to collect some additional information from you. When I receive your response or repy, it will likely take me between 30-45 minutes to type up my reply. I hope you can be patient.
What breed are your dogs?
Are they neutered?
Does this only happen on the fence line or at other times as well?
Is the female in heat?
What obedience training have they had?