Welcome to Justanswer. I am Dr. Loretta, a licensed veterinarian, and would like to assist you. I will respond quickly after reviewing your question.
I am so sorry that Wolf ingested this pouch. The best thing to do since this has been within a 2 hr window of ingestion, is to induce vomiting by giving Wolf 5 tablespoons of hydrogen peroxide....wait 15 minutes and if he had not thrown this up, do it again. You can safely do this 3 times. If there is a chance that he did not ingest this, check around once more to be sure since inducing vomiting will make Wolf feel nauseous. If he did eat this and you did nothing , this would be absorbed by the intestinal tract and cause serious side effects, even death, This substance is deadly in large concentrations such as this pouch. It is safest to make sure it is removed just to be safe.
Does that make sense to you?
Hi Richard...I hope this helps...
Yes...it can be lethal as little as 1 mg per kg....since he is about 25 kg, this will not kill him, Richard but will make him very sick. There also is a chance that the ouch remains closed but I would not want to take this chance...get this removed, Richard, to be safe.
You are very welcome, Richard...please let me know how Wolf is doing and if I can answer any other questions ❤️
Thanks Richard...I am looking forward to good news❤️
37290 satisfied customers