My dog is 11 months old 6.6lbs and got into Terri Liquid Ant bait. I know some people say it’s not harmful but since she

Expert's Assistant chatimg
Customer: My dog is 11 months old 6.6lbs and got into Terri Liquid Ant bait. I know some people say it’s not harmful but since she is so small should I take her to a vet?
JA: I'll do all I can to help. How much does the dog weigh?
Customer: 6.6lbs
JA: When was this? Has she thrown up since then?
Customer: I found her like 10 mins ago, my bf has been home and must’ve missed it she’s been fine and has not thrown up
JA: And what's the dog's name and age?
Customer: Nabi and she’s 11 months old
JA: Is there anything else the Vet should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: nope that’s is all
Answered by E.Childress,DVM in 5 mins 1 year ago
imglogo
E.Childress,DVM
Pet Specialist
logo

Specialities include: Dog Veterinary, Dog Medicine, Dog Diseases, Small Animal Veterinary

Hello!  I am Dr. Erica, a licensed veterinarian with Just Answer, and I am here to help you!  I would like to let you know that while this is a forum for veterinary advice, I am not legally permitted to make a diagnosis, dispense medications, nor form a doctor-patient relationship through this website.  However, I am here to help guide you and your pet toward a resolution to the best of my ability.

Please allow me a few minutes to review your question.  I may ask a few additional questions to gain understanding and better help you and your pet.  I appreciate your patience.

You may receive an offer from Just Answer for a phone call.  This is not directly from me; I am unable to take phone consultations at this time and you do not have to accept the offer for a call.

Give me just a moment to look at that product; do you have a picture of the ingredient label you could send while I am looking online?

Is this a Borax based product?

Customer
Customer attachment 10/25/2021 3:39:05 PM
Customer
It's on the ingridient list

Yes ok - this is an extremely safe product. I would be more concerned if your little dog ate the packaging; the actual bait ingredients have about the same toxicity as table salt (meaning it would take A LOT to cause any negative effects).

Do you have further questions for me at this time?

Customer
Nope that is all

Great, have a nice afternoon!

Read less
unlike
0 Likes
logoBack
logologo
E.Childress,DVM
logo
logo
logo
Pet Specialist
imglogo
E.Childress,DVM
+ years of experience
logo

Licensed veterinarians

Pearl avatar
Pearl Wilson, Veterinarian's Assistant
116 Veterinarians are online right now.