My dog weights 26 lbs. she ate my 4 year old sons vitamin this morning. 180 mcg. Blu 1. Thats all

Expert's Assistant chatimg
Customer: My dog weights 26 lbs. she ate my 4 year old sons vitamin this morning
JA: I'll do all I can to help. About how much of the Vitamin A did the dog eat?
Customer: 180 mcg
JA: Has she thrown up since this happened?
Customer: no
JA: And what's the dog's name and age?
Customer: Blu 1
JA: Is there anything else the Vet should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: thats all
Answered by paul brazzell in 5 mins 1 year ago
imglogo
paul brazzell
Pet Specialist
logo

Specialities include: Dog Veterinary, Dog Medicine, Dog Diseases, Small Animal Veterinary

Hello there. This is Dr.Paul Brazzell- Nice to meet you. I am sorry that you are having trouble with your pet; I can understand how stressful it is for you. I will do my utmost best to help you. Please note that it may take a few minutes to see my reply to your posts. Discussing the case by phone allows me to be more efficient and accurate in assessing the problem. Now, let’s see if we can get this sorted out for you.

Please let me know when you are ready to begin.

Customer
Ready

Good morning! Are you able to send me a list of ingredients? Do you see any signs?

Customer
No symptoms
Customer
Customer attachment 10/25/2021 12:42:40 PM

Thank you so much. I am pleased to say that there is no risk of toxicosis from any of the listed ingredients. I am not expecting any problems from them or from the gummies. You can give food and water as usual.

Paul

Customer
Thank you

You are so very welcome.

Please feel free to reach out to me if you have any more questions regarding this problem or any future concerns.

I am here to help!

Paul

Read less
unlike
0 Likes
logoBack
logologo
paul brazzell
logo
logo
logo
Pet Specialist
imglogo
paul brazzell
+ years of experience
logo

Licensed veterinarians

Pearl avatar
Pearl Wilson, Veterinarian's Assistant
116 Veterinarians are online right now.