Hello and thank you for using Just Answer today. My name is***** am a veterinarian with over 30 years of experience, and I will do my best to help you. I am sorry to hear Lucky chewed this cap. How does he seem so far?
Thanks for the information. Condensed milk is not toxic, and boric acid is only a problem if a dog drinks a lot of it. If he just chewed the cap, I don't expect any symptoms.
Not really. I would watch for vomiting but I don't really expect it.
Please let me know if you have other questions and how Lucky is doing. You can post additional questions and updates about this by going to My Questions on the Just Answer website and I will respond the next time I am logged on. I will also be following up with you.
Thank you for using Just Answer.
You are welcome.
Hello; this is Dr. Rebecca checking in to see if you have other questions. How is Lucky?
I am glad to hear it.
65978 satisfied customers