Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. I am Dr. Angela and have 30+ years experience working with animals. Thank you for the information you have provided. I understand how concerning it is to worry about a beloved pet. I apologize for any delay in answering your question. The question just popped up for me now. When did you post the question? It does not allow me to see.
I am so sorry to hear about Dinga. My research on this supplement shows that there should not be anything in this supplement that is toxic. Even the mushrooms should be okay, because the mushrooms we eat are okay for dogs. You may see her have some stomach upset since she ingested quite a few tablets, so this would be my main concern. You may see her have some vomiting or diarrhea. For the vomiting you can give her human Pepcid AC 10mg tablets. She can have 1 and 1/2 tablets by mouth every 12 hours for stomach upset. For diarrhea you can buy the canned pure pumpkin (not filling) from the grocery store and give her a few tablespoons of this. For her food, you can feed her a bland diet of cooked white rice or cooked potatoes and boiled chicken for the next 24 hours to soothe her system. Add some pieces of bread to this to soak up and bind what supplements are in her system to move them through more easily is always a good idea. If she ate any of the plastic associated with the bottle it would be best to take her to the vet for a radiograph of her belly to know if she's bound it up in her intestines and could need surgical removal, however binding up the pieces with the bland diet can help move things through easier for her.
I see you may have had to step away and so I will continue to monitor this conversation for you. Please reply when you have time. Take care, Dr. Angela
1794 satisfied customers