My dog was playing with another larger dog. it looked like they collided in a weird way and my dog could not get up and

Expert's Assistant chatimg
Customer: My dog was playing with another larger dog. it looked like they collided in a weird way and my dog could not get up and began to arch his back and neck while shaking.
JA: I'll do all I can to help. When did this shaking start? Have you noticed any coughing, limping, or drooling as well?
Customer: no coughing or drooling, but he is walking gingerly.
JA: And what's the dog's name and age?
Customer: the dogs name is ***** ***** he is a one year old aussie mix.
JA: Is there anything else the Vet should know about Chico?
Customer: nothing I can think of.
Answered by JustAnswer in 5 mins 2 years ago
imglogo
JustAnswer
Pet Specialist
logo

Specialities include: Dog Veterinary, Dog Medicine, Dog Diseases, Small Animal Veterinary

Thanks for posting your question. We're matching you to the right Expert, who will call you at the number you provided. Please leave any new details below.
Customer
how many minutes?
Read less
unlike
0 Likes
logoBack
logologo
JustAnswer
logo
logo
logo
Pet Specialist
imglogo
JustAnswer
+ years of experience
logo

Licensed veterinarians

Pearl avatar
Pearl Wilson, Veterinarian's Assistant
116 Veterinarians are online right now.