My dog is a min pin she is nine years old(young) she is potty trained since a very age, she has diabetes and has poor

Expert's Assistant chatimg
Customer: my dog is a min pin she is nine years old(young) she is potty trained since a very young age, she has diabetes and has poor vision.But gets around very good she started,peeing and pooping on the floor by her litter boxes we have tryed every thing we can think of. she is a very smart little thing.
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Strange behavior is often perplexing. I'm sure the Veterinarian can help you. What is the dog's name?
Customer: lizzy we have a good vet and know;s her well
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about your dog?
Customer: she has cushing"s and pancreatice. and she is well aware of that
Answered by JustAnswer in 1 min 2 years ago
imglogo
JustAnswer
Pet Specialist
logo

Specialities include: Dog Veterinary, Dog Medicine, Dog Diseases, Small Animal Veterinary

Thanks for posting your question. We're matching you to the right Expert, who will call you at the number you provided. Please leave any new details below.
Customer
ok we are waiting for him
Customer
wating for a answer?????
Customer
wating for yourcall
Read less
unlike
0 Likes
logoBack
logologo
JustAnswer
logo
logo
logo
Pet Specialist
imglogo
JustAnswer
+ years of experience
logo

Licensed veterinarians

Pearl avatar
Pearl Wilson, Veterinarian's Assistant
116 Veterinarians are online right now.