She crouches a lot and i assume it is from being bred many times. she is a female 2 yr old pitbull that i got on

Expert's Assistant chatimg
Customer: she crouches a lot and i assume it is from being bred many times. she is a female 2 yr old pitbull that i got on thursday.
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Can you tell me a little more about the Pitbull's situation?
Customer: i call her a rescue because when i picked her up she seemed terrified of her owner. she doesn't cower anymore. do females crouch when they are in heat and do not want to breed???
JA: The Expert will know how to help with the in heat. When did the Pitbull last see a vet? Is she taking any medications?
Customer: i don't know but i think they were breeding her for fighting pits. she is not on medications will be taking her to the vet on january 3rd. her mamory (sp) glands are large and sagging.
JA: When did the Pitbull last see a vet? Is she taking any medications?
Customer: i didn't ask the guy that gave her to me. i can still call.
JA: What's the Pitbull's name?
Customer: queenie
JA: Is there anything else the Vet should know?
Customer: she might have behavioral problems that i would like to correct. i have a 7 month old pitbull/husky mix and a cat. i am worried that queenie won't get along with the cat.
Answered by JustAnswer in 1 min 2 years ago
imglogo
JustAnswer
Pet Specialist
logo

Specialities include: Dog Veterinary, Dog Medicine, Dog Diseases, Small Animal Veterinary

Thanks for posting your question. We're matching you to the right Expert, who will call you at the number you provided. Please leave any new details below.
Read less
unlike
0 Likes
logoBack
logologo
JustAnswer
logo
logo
logo
Pet Specialist
imglogo
JustAnswer
+ years of experience
logo

Licensed veterinarians

Pearl avatar
Pearl Wilson, Veterinarian's Assistant
116 Veterinarians are online right now.