DocPaul
DocPaul, Veterinarian
Experience:  20+ yrs exp. Emerg, Int Med, Ultrasound, Gen Practice.
20798050

Follow Up] My son's dog got into my pres.cription

Customer Question

Follow Up]
Customer: My son's dog got into my pres.cription pillsloooks like he ate 10 mg of Eliquis, 20mg of Lisinopril and 10mg of Celexa.
JA: I'll do all I can to help. How much does the dog weigh?
Customer: 40 lbs.
JA: When was this? Has he thrown up since eating the Eliquis?
Customer: Around 6:30 this morning. No vomit,
JA: And what's the dog's name and age?
Customer: Nico, almost 1
JA: Is there anything else the Vet should know about Nico?
Customer: No, eyes shiny.nose cold and very active.
Expert: Happy Thanksgiving!Dr. Paul Brazzell hereI have over thirty years’ experience in veterinary internal medicine, emergency care and ultrasoundI would be delighted to help you out todayIf not done so already pleaseprovide me your pet’s weightI am authorized to talk by phone IF you would like toIt does cost more (14.00) but it allows me to provide a more detailed and accurate answerIf you want to text photos directly to me then request phone callOtherwise attach photos to this link using the “add file” button and make sure to add text with themUnless YOU request the call you will NOT be charged for oneWE ARE NOT ALLOWED BY VETERINARY STATE BOARDS TO WRITE PRESCRIPTIONSWhen did this happen?
Customer: 40 lbs, 6:30this morning
Expert: ThanksI am not expecting any problems here :)Give food and waterUpdate me in 2 hoursReviewed all three drugsPaul
Expert: Did you get my recommendations?
Customer: Paul thank you very much for the recommendation. Will keep you updated on 2 hours
Expert: It was my pleasureI will be sending you a summary of this conversation and a request for updatePlease take the time to let me know how things are progressing You can rate me now -I will leave link open so no more costsI will stay with you till this problem is resolvedPaul
Customer: Hi Paul, so far so good. Being himself. Miking sure to give him water and food
Expert: Yippee
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  DocPaul replied 1 month ago.
Good morning
How is Nico today?
Paul