Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

He seems to have a fever. Miniature poodle. Started

Customer Question

He seems to have a fever
JA: I'll do all I can to help. What type of animal are we talking about?
Customer: miniature poodle
JA: How long has the Poodle had this fever? Has he been eating and drinking normally?
Customer: started yesterday no he is not
JA: And what's the Poodle's name and age?
Customer: Zero and he is 2 yrs
JA: Is there anything else the Vet should know?
Customer: one of my puppies died 2 weeks ago she had parvo I have disinfected everything with bleach could it be possible for him to still get it
Submitted: 14 days ago.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 14 days ago.

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help. I am very sorry to see that you have not received a response to your initial question before now. I’m afraid I don’t have any control over your wait time, but I will be happy to assist you moving forward. Will you give me an update on how your companion is doing at this time so that I can move forward with addressing your concern? Have there been any changes since your original post? Note: If you are using the application, it would be strongly recommended to log into the website at www.justanswer.com to read responses and reply. The app can be finicky with large volumes of text, pictures and video.