Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Cant get him to eat, Max about 16 years, No I do not know of…

Customer Question
Cant get him to...

Cant get him to eat

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. What is the dog's name and age?

Max about 16 years

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Max?

No I do not know of anything

Submitted: 13 days ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
Answered in 1 hour by:
8/5/2018
Dog Veterinarian: Joan, Vet Tech replied 13 days ago
Joan
Joan, Vet Tech

My name is ***** ***** I have been a Vet tech for 35+ years.

Have Max seen the Vet fora senior check up and check up?

What food does he normally eat?

Have you checked in his mouth to see if he has any dental issues?

Have you tried another brand of food or some human food?

Joan

Customer reply replied 13 days ago
Last year he had something stuck in his mouth we had a vet put him under an anesthetic and removed it kinda forgot about it He has been fine till now. Could be the same problem now I did get him to eat a bit by using bacon juice on a bit of foof
Customer reply replied 13 days ago
I have to go to work right now and cannot talk. Thanks

We can talk later I am on until 1m est . Please let me know. I will be happy to assist you and Max.

Joan