Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

I felt a bubble on his leg for about a week and a term first…

I felt a bubble...

I felt a bubble on his leg for about a week and a term first look it seemed to just be another little syste but today I puller a foxtail out of the bubble and it had some puss come out aswell

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. What is the matter with the dog?

Well I am curious if there are any dog anti biotics I can get to make sure the infection ( I'm assuming from the puss) doesn't worsen or spread

Veterinarian's Assistant: There are all sorts of infections the dog can pick up. I'll have you talk to the Veterinarian who'll sort out what is wrong and help you decide what to do about it. What is the dog's name and age?

Bentley, he is a 7year old cockerspaniel

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Bentley?

Not that I can think of. He doesn't seem to be bothered by any of this and hasn't behaved any different

6/4/2018
DocPaul
DocPaul, Veterinarian

Hi

Dr. Paul Brazzell here

I would be happy to help you

I am one of the veterinarians authorized on this site to answer questions by text and/or phone

If you would like to just text then please ignore the phone call request from the site

Can you send me a photo?

Paul

DocPaul
DocPaul, Veterinarian
Thanks for your quick response. I did not see a call request but that would be preferable if possible. The injury is not topical so it may be a bit easier to explain than show in a photo.
Phone call session started
This number seems to be dropping the call, would it be possible to reach me at(###) ###-####

Sure!

Let me try now

Paul