Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

My dog is not very social and snaps if not even fights with…

Customer Question
Hi. My dog is...

Hi. My dog is not very social and snaps if not even fights with other dogs. We are spending weekend with friends and their dogs too. I want to see if I can give her one of my melatonin to calm her initially

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. Strange behavior is often perplexing. I'm sure the Veterinarian can help you. What is your dog's name and age?

Georgie. 3yrs. Boxer

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Georgie?

No she is very healthy but not great at meeting ‘new’ dogs

Submitted: 23 days ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
Customer reply replied 23 days ago
Pls reply ASAP I did not see on ur website that answers can take up to a day otherwise I would not have proceeded with the payment.
Customer reply replied 23 days ago
I have about an hour and she’ll be meeting the new dogs.
6/1/2018
Dog Veterinarian: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 23 days ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

I am very sorry to see that you have not received a response to your initial question before now. I just came online and found that your question had not been addressed. How is your companion at this time?

Customer reply replied 21 days ago
This service is incredibly disappointing. There needs to be a statement upfront on the site stating that it is not online service. That it is a posted question before people pay money for it.
Dog Veterinarian: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 20 days ago

I'm not sure where the confusion has occurred but this IS an online service. I'll contact customer service for you since you're disappointed. Good luck.